bramley fire

This is my creation of the fire effect on the word bramley. Creating this I first, created to the canvas size to be 15cmX6cm, after I done this I typed in the word bramley so it was big enough to fill the canvas, when I typed this in I highlighted the word and changed the font to Viner Hands. Once, I done this I duplicated the layer 4 times and on each layer I changed the colour of the word to the colours that are linked to fire: red, orange, yellow etc. then I right clicked on the layer and clicked rasterize type to make it go from text to image then I went to filter on the top banner then pressed blur and then Gaussian blur and changed it to blur all together, I repeated this on all 4 of the layers and then on each of the layers I went back to filter and pressed liquefy and then edited the word to have the fire effect. when I done this I pressed to see all of the layers and then pressed shift and pressed the top and bottom layer to select all of the layers and after I did this I then right clicked and pressed merge layers so all the layers would go into one. After, I did this I duplicated the layer and pressed control t then I right clicked and then pressed flip text vertical and after I did this I moved it below the original layer and then I double clicked on the layer and then lowered the opacity to make it blur and then I pressed control t, right clicked and warp so I warped the image to make it look like it is a reflection of the original word.

Comments

  1. really quite nice effect - hope you can see how all the shorter sequenced skills and exercises have fed into being able to combine these and produce what is a very successful high end outcome
    As long as the instructions act as a usable reminder for you then this is fine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

unit 3

KNOW IT 249

3 uk tv adverts