unit 23 p2 Personal media table

 

  • INDD- In Design 

  • PSD- Photshop 

  • Cox- word document 

  • MP4- sony vegas 

Content 

Attributes/Characteristics of the Content 

Unit/Component Content’s From 

Skills Showcased 

File Format 

Print Fashion Magazine Layout and final designs 

Cover 

DPS 

Contents page 

Unit 20 

Thumbnails, working roughs, designs 

.INDD 

PSD 

 

Planning for my magazine 

Planning for my magazine using colour, text, thumbnails and images. Front and back coversdouble page spread and content page 

Unit 20 

It showcases my ability to plan a creation of a magazine before the final product as well as my creative thinking and ability to join together different content. 

PSD 

.docx 

JPG 

Advertisement methods 

Animated lip sync 

Poster 

Billboard 

Mood board 

 

 

Unit 20 

It showcases my ability to create a short animation using a still image and numerous images of a mouth to make an animation with audio on the background and to be able to use different to use photoshop to create an advertisement. 

.docx 

psd 

Mp4 

Jpg 

Gif 

Powerpoint  

 

Culture campaign  

Planning a campaign with a pitch and presentation 

Unit 21 

I collated vast amounts of information about my target audience through research to develop ideas. I did this through mind maps, thumbnails, mood boards and charts. 

.jpg 

Powerpoint 

Docx 

Jpg 

Photoshop work 

Different pieces of working using different techniques and tools to create the product 

Unit 20 

This shows off my photoshop work, my ability to use the different photoshop tools and to use different techniques to create a design 

Psd 

 

Image manipulation 

Creating my own images by adding an image off my phone on to the computer so I can manipulate it to be the best thing possible for my magazine 

Unit 20 

This shows off my ability to be able to transfer images between devices and manipulating and editing them to be able to look the best on my magazine 

Jpg 

psd 

Coca Cola advertisement campaign 

Use of different advertisement methods for coca cola. 

Unit 20 

This shows off my ability to research about the company and use that to gather information about how to advertise for that brand. 

.docx 

psd 

Beanz ad 

Creating a short advertisement presentation using images and text and creating our own logo 

Unit 20 

Working as a team to advertise and create a idea and to be able to work together to create a presentation 

.mp4 

Psd 

powerpoint 

Media profile 

Show off my evidence of my work using blogger and to research the best file formats to use. 

Unit 23 

This shows off all my work that I have done. 

docx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unit 3

KNOW IT 249

masthead font