About me

My name is Sean Creevy, I attend the sixth form centre of Broughton Hall and Cardinal Heenan after previously attending the school Cardinal Heenan Catholic High school. For my sixth form courses I have chosen to study digital media, business and IT, following on from my GCSE options that I had chosen Food and Nutrition, IT and History plus my core/mandatory lessons. I chose to pick these courses at A-level because when I go on to my next stage of education I want to study more on computers and technology whether that be in university. Outside of school, I have numerous hobbies such as, football, which I play 4 times a week and I also like to go the gym as much as possible but it has depend on my schedule. Also, outside of school I have a job, I work as a decorator in numerous houses within my local community but what I mainly do is do wallpapering and painting. Furthermore, if requested by the client I could put things together like putting things together like a bed and other DIY stuff they request me to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unit 3

KNOW IT 249

3 uk tv adverts