Newspaper

These are two newspapers I have created on Adobe InDesign, the first one being an example or a trial one where I was just getting used to the software and creating a newspaper and the second one being an actual example of a newspaper that I have created. On the example one, firstly I set out the page to an A4 page with 4 columns and made sure to tick the box that said facing pages on it. Then, I just found a random image that has already been saved to my computer then imported it onto the page. After this, I inserted two text boxes one for the headline right across the top and one for the subheading just below the heading. I then added 4 more text boxes that fill the rest of the text boxes from the top of each column to the bottom and then I went on Google and searched in Lorem Ipsum and copy and pasted the text from there onto the page to act as 'dummy' text, if there was too much text to fill the box I would press the red box at the bottom of the text box and that allowed me to move the text not seen to the next column and I done this continuously until all the boxes where full. Once all the columns were full then I selected the image and pressed warp around bounding box so that the text would stay around the image no matter where it was moved.

Comments

  1. Great work Sean. Pop up your drawn thumbnails from today and your digital versions too. Mrs McD-H

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

unit 3

KNOW IT 249

3 uk tv adverts