This is my typography that I created on an A4 page in my exercise book. I used my second name as my example and used the different examples that where given to us to recreate them pieces of typography but using my second name instead.
I have chosen to use print and audio as my methods of advertising my product. I have chose to use print as a method because print is a form of advertising that uses physically printed media to reach potential customers. Print ads were once the standard format for creative advertising. But as more advertising dollars are allocated to digital outlets, print advertising is seen as an expensive, untraceable media format. These consist of: newspapers, magazines, leaflets, posters, brochures etc. and in class we have done a vast amount of work on print based advertising and I would feel comfortable advertising this way. I also chose audio as a method of advertising because it is an automated selling and insertion of ads in audio content like podcasts, digital radio, and streaming music services by leveraging programmatic audio-specific publishers. I have chosen this because in the lower part of school I made a radio advert for a product in my iMedia lesson and I would feel confident in bein...
This is the script of what the audio advert will be like for my Coca-Cola advert. It will be aired on the radio. it will be a conversation. The whole time the advert will be playing a quiet jingle. It will be about a group of bullies, bullying someone and then someone else opens and drinks a bottle of Coca-Cola and helps the person being bullied. *quiet but tense music* *cries for help* Bully 1: "Give me your lunch money!" Young child: "I don't have any money" Bully 2: "Alright, that's it!" *music changes* *sound of a can of Coca-Cola opening* Protector: "Pick on someone your own size!" *screaming* *sounds of footsteps running* Narrator: "Coca-Cola gives you strength"
2.1 https://www.campaignlive.co.uk/article/apple-hermitage-shot-iphone-11-pro-tbwa-media-arts-lab/1676749 iPhone 11 Pro phone Advertiser= Apple Sector= Technology brands Apple has uploaded a first-person journey through Saint Petersburg's Hermitage Museum to showcase the iPhone 11 Pro's camera quality. Shot in one take by Russian director Axinya Gog, the five-hour clip takes viewers past works by Rembrandt, Raphael, Caravaggio, Canova and more, reaching an end with a musical performance from Russian pianist and composer Kirill Richter. The kicker: the iPhone had a respectable 19% battery by the video’s end. The brief for the campaign A brief description of Apple as a technology brand company A summary of the product(iPhone 11 Pro) that they are advertising today An explanation of the aims, goals and objectives that the company wish to reach with this product Define the target audience for this product to be aimed at A small identification of the competitions that a...
Comments
Post a Comment