advertising methods

I have chosen to use print and audio as my methods of advertising my product. I have chose to use print as a method because print is a form of advertising that uses physically printed media to reach potential customers. Print ads were once the standard format for creative advertising. But as more advertising dollars are allocated to digital outlets, print advertising is seen as an expensive, untraceable media format. These consist of: newspapers, magazines, leaflets, posters, brochures etc. and in class we have done a vast amount of work on print based advertising and I would feel comfortable advertising this way.
I also chose audio as a method of advertising because it is an automated selling and insertion of ads in audio content like podcasts, digital radio, and streaming music services by leveraging programmatic audio-specific publishers. I have chosen this because in the lower part of school I made a radio advert for a product in my iMedia lesson and I would feel confident in being able to record and edit it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unit 3

KNOW IT 249

3 uk tv adverts