This is my coloured resolution, I used a picture of Virgil Abloh. I would place one image of him on the photoshop and then pressed image, image size to see the resolution, then I saved that page as a JPEG, then I opened a new document on photoshop and inserted the original image and put the DPI to 5, 10, 20, 72, 100, 150, 200 and 300 DPI. For every image I would change, I would save that as a JPEG and import it on to indesign in the layout above. After all the images where on indesign I would selected file, save as and then save it as an indesign file and then I would select file, export and then save it as JPEG, so I could upload it onto my blogger.
Sean is this piece of work using all of your skills and knowledge from all of the sessions in Photoshop and inDesign with myself and Mr Dougan?
ReplyDeleteIt certainly isn't and I am sure if you look back at what you created was far, far better than this.
Try again using correct software and better layout and repost please.
Mrs McD-H