My chosen product

The product I have chosen to use for my advertising is Coca-Cola. This is for many reason, for example: Coca-Cola has been going since the 19th century and has been proven to be a very successful business globally, they have made thousands of different types of products and made hundreds of collaborations with different companies and I think that advertising this product will be a fairly comfortable product for me because the brand awareness is already high and if I am advertising a new product then the majority of the audience will try the new product because of the success rate of Coca-Cola being so high and only improving. However, when I advertise this product I will need to make sure that the target audience are teenagers to adults because it is a very unhealthy drink due to all the sugar that is in the products so it is especially not healthy for any children or toddlers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unit 3

KNOW IT 249

3 uk tv adverts