Masthead affects

Making these effects of the word 'Masthead' was done in photoshop on a piece of international paper. Firstly, I selected the text tool and typed the word masthead then I duplicated the layer so that there were 10 copies of this layers. On each of the layers, I would press on the actual layer and wait for the affects pop up to show, on this table it shown numerous different effects I can add and an option to be able to edit that affect. I used 10 different affects on 10 different layers of masthead and then after I did this I used my favourite affect which was stroke, because I had many ways to be able to edit this affect and I really enjoyed doing this, on another 10 layers of masthead but instead I just used the stroke affect but used different edits on each layer because it stood out too me and looked very intriguing to my perspective.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unit 3

KNOW IT 249

3 uk tv adverts