masthead font

Making these fonts of the word 'Masthead' was done in photoshop on a piece of international paper. Firstly, I selected the text tool and typed the word masthead then I duplicated the layer so that there were 7 copies of this layers. On each of the layers, I would highlight the text and go on the font icon on the top banner, after this a list of numerous different fonts appeared and on each of the texts I applied a different font and also I would be able to warp the text to the way I wanted by highlighting the layer and going to type on the top banner and then going to wrap text then on the layer selected the option to edit the text in anyway appeared. My favourite font style was the chiller one because it looks like a smudged/splattered piece of paint and with the warped text it looks so much better.

Comments

  1. these are some really quite nice examples of some of the higher end functions around creative text, but show successful examples and post with a commentary which tells me what you actually did?
    - what the effects where like?
    - which ones did you like and why?
    - what combinations worked best and why?
    - what was difficult?
    - what problems did you have to overcome?
    It would also be nice to
    compare and contrast to your earlier attempts at manipulating text in terms of font / colour and warp text.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

unit 3

KNOW IT 249

3 uk tv adverts