image filters

I made these image filters using an image of the rapper POLO G. I went on  Adobe Photoshop and imported this image onto the page. After I did this, I changed the name of the layer to POLO G and after this I duplicated this layer to make 15 different layers of that image, these images were spread out of a piece of international paper on Photoshop. On each of the layers, I went to 'filter' then to 'filter gallery' from here I used the numerous different filters to edit each of these images and to see which one looked best and which one I liked the most. I liked the neon glow image because I really enjoyed using this filter by adding the glow of my favourite colour and had fun using these different colours to edit an image. 

Comments

  1. nice range of filters- some of which will be more suitable to a fashion magazine than others, the commentary is missing so you don't give us give us insightful meaning ( comparing/ contrasting, talking about the merits and suitability to the differing filters. or comparing the different setting with in one filter you liked to see what differing effects can be achieved.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

unit 3

KNOW IT 249

3 uk tv adverts