magazine covers

 
These are my front page examples one with no actual title and headline and one with a title and headline. I made these on the adobe InDesign platform by setting a document up  with 4 columns of 5mm space between them. On my first example, I drew text boxes across the top of the cover one for the headline and one for the sub heading and actually typed in headline and sub heading into the text box and then I added an image into the middle of the page just below the sub heading and then filled the columns with lorum ipsum and used text wrap so the text went around the image. On the second example I went through the same process but added the actual title and subheading on the cover and added 2 images on it and then put text wrap around them so that the lorum ipsum text would wrap around the images.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unit 3

KNOW IT 249

3 uk tv adverts