text wrap


These are my two text wrap images and shapes. I created these on Adobe InDesign by creating 2 different documents of A4 and then I went on Google and searched Lorum Ipsum, which acts as fake text so I copied and pasted the text from there onto my page and then I would insert multiple images and select each one then go to window, text wrap and select a different text wrap to a different image to make the text go round the box, the actual image, to bring the image in front or behind the text, I had to do this on 2 separate pages so that I could fit each image on to the document. I really enjoyed creating these text wraps because it shows that I am able to manipulate text based on an image and this could prove very helpful when it comes to making my magazine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unit 3

KNOW IT 249

3 uk tv adverts